Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We've arrived...

A Re:WritE-internal email from Ben to Aurora:

"so...
my brother went to virginia for the summer. he has a room in ann arbor in a big house owned by a church because he works for the church and gets to live there for free. so..he left his door locked, but somehow his room got broken into while he was gone. luckily, he had all the important things with him. the only thing the stole other than some gift cards were text books to sell online. and i just got a text from my brother stating that he just realized he cannot find his Rewrite Review book, which means a thief somewhere is trying to sell our book online OR is reading it himself. our book is worth stealing! hell yes."

1 comment:

  1. WOOT! I can't wait till I'm stolen too. ... You know what I mean. :P

    ReplyDelete